Try Beginners Yoga FREE!
Try 1 Week of Yoga For FREE, when you join our 6 week Yoga Course. If its not for you, let us know and pay NOTHING.
you can continue and pay with 2 instalments* of $48
($1.78 a class).
Offer ends midnight 21 January 2017
Course starts 21 January 2017.
Six Weeks of Unlimited Beginners Yoga, 54 Classes to choose from.
If you complete the course, big refunds are available from many private health funds.
Get fit, reduce stress, & improve your health.
Yoga classes are available at convenient times for you.
This yoga deal enables you to try yoga FREE for 1 week (three classes maximum). Men & women of all age groups are welcome. At the end of your free trial, unless you tell us otherwise, pay by two easy monthly payments of $48. If you don’t wish to continue send us an email or contact us via Facebook, before 5pm on 28 January 2017.[table “1” not found /]
Big savings from Health Fund Refunds:
Beginner yoga courses are usually able to be claimed with private health funds. The refunds can be a big saving. Check with your health fund for more details. You can learn more about health fund refunds at the bottom of this page.
Want to start beginner yoga classes without a free trial? Join our beginner course here.
Address, Parking, & What You Need to Know Before Class
Address: 610 Stirling Highway, Mosman Park
Home of Yoga is located between Stuart and Glyde Streets, opposite Mosman Park Train Station. The entrance to the studio is on Glyde Street.
Parking for Home of Yoga
There is ample free parking in the car park at the back of the studio, the entrance is in Glyde Street on the corner of Ferrier Lane.
The things you need to know before your first class
We know that your first yoga class can be scary. We’ve been there too. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be fit or flexible. You don’t need special yoga clothes and you don’t even need a yoga mat.
Turn up 10-15 minutes early, and wear comfortable clothes.
If you have questions, or for any reason you cannot buy your Beginner’s Pass online, please call Sydel on Mobile 0414 636 459.
Why Everyone Should Try Alignment based Yoga!
Alignment based Yoga is a form of Hatha Yoga. The advantages for you of the Alignment based yoga taught at Home of Yoga in Perth are:
- Clear instructions are given detailing how to get into the postures so that you get the benefits of being there.
- Due to the clear instruction and use of props you are able to perform the asanas correctly, making the postures accessible to both young and old.
- All yoga classes, including Beginner classes, are taught in carefully planned levels.
- The teachers take the time to give assistance, and know how to do so in an appropriate manner. Every posture is taught in steps so they are easier to do and learn.
- Over time, you are trained in how to do inverted postures like shoulder stand safely or if you need alternatives other simple inversions using a wall for support. A significant proportion of yoga benefits come from inversions.
- All teachers are trained for 400 hours as a minimum, over three years. You will find that many Yoga Teachers are brand new and do not have this level of training, our teachers teach safe methods and are well versed in the use of props and the treatment of old injuries caused by accidents or from being out of alignment. Our motto is “only go to your edge”. You can count on effective instruction. You’re in good hands at The Home of Yoga.
- Yoga classes are highly verbal and precise, with guidance provided to help with alignment and doing the posture well.
- Yoga is a powerful tool to reduce stress and in turn helps total physical and spiritual well-being.
- There is minimal chance of injury with alignment based yoga, because of the knowledge of teachers and props that assist in minimising the risk of injury or strain.
What students say about Home of Yoga
“I love Home of Yoga! The energy is awesome and always what is needed”
“Engaging classes, deep practice, involved community. Sam and Sydel bring a wonderful taste to yoga.”
“Absolutely love Home of Yoga, great atmosphere and awesome teachers”
Simon & Anne-Claire Laing
Payment for this free trial beginner pass is only available online via this page.
It cannot be done at the studio in cash, or any other way. But you can always do it online via your phone.
More information on private health refunds for yoga is here.
Classes sell out. Please buy a pass now to get the class times that suit you best.
Instalment payments will begin immediately.