Book Or Cancel a Beginners Yoga Class
At Home of Yoga all of our beginner yoga course bookings are managed via an online application called "Punchpass". This allows us to make sure that classes are a comfortable size.
PLEASE NOTE: To join our beginner yoga courses you are required to create 2 different accounts. One for purchasing the pass on this site and another to book classes on Punchpass.
If two of you are booking, then you should reserve under your own names, using separate email addresses. To manage your attendance at our yoga classes, you should create a Punchpass account for each person that will be attending classes.
- If you haven't booked a class before, Click 'create account' using the BLUE BUTTONS below. Open your account.
- If you have an existing book classes account, click 'sign-in'
- Once you have created your account or signed in, you'll arrive at the button called class schedule
- Select the beginners yoga class you want to book, fill in your details and reserve your spot.
- You can also use the button 'class schedule – calendar' to look at classes by the month
- When looking at classes by the month use the tab at the top, to page through the months.
Unable to attend a beginner yoga class?
That's no problem, but please cancel your reservation. There are 2 ways to cancel your reservation:
- Log in to your account below. Find your list of your upcoming reservations. Select 'cancel' to the right of the class
- Every time you make a reservation, you receive a confirmation via email. On the confirmation is a link to cancel – if you can’t attend, please click the link to automatically update our schedule.